Building Blocks of Communication
Motivation to communicate with each other. Maslow Pyramid.
- Helping the others.
- Feeling good with what I do.
- Pushing an exciting, worthwhile project.
- Joining people I feel great with.
- ‘Personal motivations’… of the others.
- You and I happen to have two different points of view.
- When I give you my ‘objective’ ARGUMENTS,
I’ll remove your ignorance and
I’m sure you will certainly agree.
- If not, I’ll then give you ‘objective’ DATA
and you will then agree, for sure.
- If you still don’t…
You’re not being reasonable,
and you’re denying my ‘objective’ arguments and information!!!
You must have a HIDDEN AGENDA!!!
- 5.And we ALL think this way! 😳 :-DDD