- As interested as I may be in any subject, there is a limit.
For instance, we’re all interested in this training,
and that’s why be spend 2 or 3 hours every day here together.
But we’re probably not ready to devote 10 hours straight to it!
- It is therefore a limited (or very limited) resource,
that we need to manage.
- It is usually limited by the place where we meet itself,
by the time of the day at which we meet,
and always by the attention span of the attendants.
A time that suits all of us?
- IN SYNCHRONY: All of us at the same time.
Very difficult that we are all available at the same time.
When we are, only for a very short time.
- NOT IN SYNCHRONY: Each one at his/her own time.
Internet allows us to work on ONLINE documents where we can share our thoughts in a structured WAY.
Each one puts as much time as s/he can, whenever s/he can.